Solar Comfort® - Polarized Gray
Introducing Solar Comfort® contrast enhancing filters! These wrap-around glasses are ideal for emmetropes, contact lens wearers, younger patients and hip seniors, and are available in five lens tints polarized gray, yellow, amber, orange and plum.
Solar Comforts®s are offered in a comfortable, lightweight frame style and are designed to improve contrast and reduce intraocular glare, thereby providing a more comfortable viewing experience. Unlike regular SolarShield®s, SolarComfort®s are meant to be worn as 'wear-alones', as opposed to fitting over a patient's standard eyewear.
- All SolarComfort® filters block 100% of UVA/UVB.
- Lenses are manufactured with scratch-resistant polycarbonate materials.
- All frames are made of lightweight nylon 66.
- SolarComfort® filters have bend-to-fit temples for a custom fit.
- The tinted lenses block visible light below the following wavelengths: gray and plum lenses (400nm); yellow (450nm); amber (511nm); orange (521nm).
- An attractive, rotating display is available with the purchase of 20 SolarComforts® or SolarShields®.
- Lens Material: Poly Acetate
- Case: Included
- Case Material: Soft, protective plastic
- Mount: Plastic
- Temples: Comfort-Flex
- Tint: Polarized Gray
- Wave Lengths Absorbed: Up to 400nm
- Display: Available (Prod. #TAE-17P202D)