Become an Eschenbach Customer
Why Should I Become an Eschenbach Customer?
For lots of reasons! Eschenbach is the leading manufacturer of high quality magnification solutions and is proud of its over 25 years of serving eye care and vision rehabilitation professionals who care for the visually impaired. Some of the best reasons to partner with Eschenbach include:
- Eschenbach manufactures the highest quality products in the industry. Our products are created through intense research and development and are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Germany that is ISO 9001 Certified - ensuring your patients get the best products available.
- Eschenbach offers the broadest range of products! We carry the most complete line of products (over 1,000) from hand-held and stand magnifiers to spectacles, telescopes, video magnifiers, absorptive filters and non-optical devices. This means you can get almost any product you need for your patients from one source.
- We are THE ‘Innovators in Low Vision’. Eschenbach introduces more new products each year than all other manufacturers combined. We have the largest R&D department in the industry and we own the entire process from concept to distribution to ensure the highest quality of product.
- Eschenbach’s hand-held and stand magnifiers are covered by a Lifetime Warranty! Although all Eschenbach products are supported by a 1-year warranty against any manufacturer’s defect, Eschenbach hand-held and stand magnifiers purchased after January 1, 2006 are covered by an expanded Lifetime Warranty against any manufacturer’s defect.
- We still have ‘living’ Customer Service! When you call us, you’ll get a live, friendly Customer Service Representative to assist you. Our Customer Service Professionals are trained in the use and application of every Eschenbach product, so they can help you determine the best product for your patients needs.
- We provide ‘living’ Technical Support on demand! Not only do we have an optometric consultant readily available to assist with challenging clinical cases, but each member of our management team is an experienced trainer certified by numerous professional organizations.
- We have no minimum orders or hidden charges! Plus, there and no restocking fees on returns received within 30 days – as long as they are received in their original packaging and are in resalable condition.
- We make ordering easy! Take your choice of either calling, faxing, or emailing your order; or go online, login, and place your order on our website.
- We maintain a full-time team of Territory Managers to help you in your office! Our Territory Managers receive 80 hours of optometric caliber training and are prepared to assist you with installations, in-office staff training, reimbursement guidance, and marketing.
How Can I Become a Customer?
If you are an eye care or vision rehabilitation professional, simply fill out and submit the appropriate form to open an Eschenbach account:
If you are an International customer, i.e., not from North or South America, please go to http://www.eschenbach-optik.com for your inquiries. Thank you.